The TASIS Summer Program is seeking a Digital Photography teacher for the summer of 2021. Interested candidates should submit a Summer Programs Employment Application.
- Create a curriculum consistent with the course description and teach 8–12 students, Monday-Friday from 9:30–2:40
- Serve as a weekend trip chaperone
- Assist with dorm supervision
- Assist with afternoon sports/activities twice a week
- EU/UK or Swiss passport holder
- Experience teaching a comparable course in high school or college
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses
- Room and board
This course is an introduction to the technical and aesthetic properties of digital photography with an emphasis on using a digital camera as a tool for photographic self-expression. Students learn basic image-editing skills using the Adobe Lightroom digital software, and trips around the region provide opportunities to practice shooting among some of the most beautiful and dramatic scenery in Europe.