The TASIS Summer Program is seeking an art teacher for the summer of 2020. Interested candidates should submit an application and CV to Jim Haley (email@example.com). The application can be downloaded from the summer employment page of the TASIS website.
- Arrive July 7 and depart August 9 or 10.
- Teach 4 sections of studio art, from 9:10-13:00, Monday-Friday.
- Serve as a weekend trip chaperone.
- Assist with dorm supervision.
- Assist with afternoon sports/activities three times a week.
- EU/UK or Swiss passport holder.
- Experience teaching studio art in a high school, middle school, or college setting
- 2000 Swiss Francs net salary after taxes
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses
- Room and board