Posted 04/16/2020 08:42AM
The TASIS Summer Program is seeking counselors for the 2020 program. Interested candidates should submit an application and CV to Jim Haley (email@example.com). The application can be downloaded from the summer employment page of the TASIS website.
- Arrive July 7 and depart August 9 or 10.
- Serve as an advisor to a small group of students.
- Serve as a weekend and Wednesday trip chaperone.
- Assist with dorm supervision.
- Assist with afternoon sports/activities four times per week.
- Plan and supervise evening activities on a rotating basis.
- EU/UK or Swiss passport holder.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Has experience and interest working with children.
- Lifeguarding experience, the ability to drive manual transmission vehicles, and proficiency in another language will help your application but are not required.
- 1300 Swiss Francs net
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses
- Room and board