English as an Additional Language (EAL) Teacher
Posted 01/13/2020 08:31AM
- Arrive June 22 and depart August 16 or 17.
- Create a curriculum consistent with the course description and teach 5-12 students, Monday-Friday from 9:30-2:40.
- Serve as a weekend trip chaperone.
- Assist with dorm supervision.
- Assist with afternoon sports/activities twice a week
- Certification in EAL instruction.
- At least one year of experience teaching EAL.
- $4000 net salary after taxes
- Travel expenses
- Room and board