DPAT Music Teacher (French Speaking)
Posted 01/08/2020 09:51AM
The Dedicated Performing Arts Team is looking for a highly skilled Music Director/Teacher, fluent in French, interested in teaching music classes for the duration of the summer program at TASIS.
- Arrive June 22 and depart August 16 or 17.
- Teach various singing-based Music classes to varying age levels/experiences of students
- Music Direct a Staff Show and/or a student Musical
- Accompanying various weekly events
- Assist with weekly DPAT-led Cultural Events
- Participate in and assist various musicals and concerts throughout the session
- Experience and interest working with children
- Experience as a Music Director (both educational and professional settings)
- In classroom Music Teaching Experience
- Ability to work well with a team in an energetic, concentrated environment
- Ability to accompany on piano and/or other instruments
- Fluency in French