The TASIS Summer Program is seeking counselors for the 2020 program. Interested candidates should submit an application and CV to Jim Haley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Arrive June 22 and depart August 16 or 17.
- Serve as an advisor to a small group of students.
- Serve as a weekend and Wednesday trip chaperone.
- Assist with dorm supervision.
- Assist with afternoon sports/activities four times per week.
- Plan and supervise evening activities on a rotating basis.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Has experience and interest working with children.
Lifeguarding experience, the ability to drive manual transmission vehicles, and proficiency in another language will help your application but are not required.
- $2600 after taxes
- Travel expenses
- Room and board