The TASIS Summer Program is seeking an innovative teacher to instruct our summer course Lean Startup course. The course description is below. Interested candidates should submit an application and CV to Jim Haley (firstname.lastname@example.org). The application can be downloaded from the employment page of the TASIS Summer Program website.
- Arrive June 17 and depart July 19.
- Create a curriculum consistent with the course description and teach 12-16 students, Monday-
- Friday from 9:30-2:40.
- Serve as a weekend trip chaperone.
- Assist with dorm supervision.
- Assist with afternoon sports/activities twice a week
- Experience teaching a comparable course in high school or college preferred
- Experience in the business or startup community is also helpful
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Travel expenses
- Room and board
Guided by an experienced teacher and the build-measure-learn feedback loop, students will learn the basic principles of the lean startup approach, examine how the digital innovation explosion has rapidly changed the way an entrepreneur must approach starting a new business, identify which skills are most important in this new landscape, and ultimately develop their own ideas into a startup.