The TASIS Summer Program is seeking a talented and multi-lingual individual to serve as
Executive Assistant to the Directors. Interested candidates should submit an application and
CV to Jim Haley (email@example.com).
- June 14-August 14.
- Be in the TSP office from 10:00-19:00 weekdays, with a break for lunch.
- Coordinate busing for the TSP program.
- Field office phone calls.
- Make reservations for sports and weekend trips.
- Manage petty cash.
- Manage staff receipts and reimbursements.
- Organize passports for international travel.
- Experience as an administrative assistant.
- Fluency in Italian, English, and ideally French.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a sense of humor.
- Commensurate with experience
- Travel expenses (if applicable)
- Room and board (if applicable)