Thank you for your interest in a teacher or counselor position with one of our summer programs.
Choose the program you are interested in working with from the list below. Application forms for each program are available to either download/print and return via post, or as online forms. Contact the directors individually with any questions you may have about employment.
Programs in Lugano
- TASIS Summer Program - TSP (Ages 14-18)
- Middle School Program - MSP (Ages 11-13)
- Château des Enfants - CDE (Ages 4½-10)
- Dedicated Performing Arts Team - DPAT (Ages 4½-18)
Program in Château-d'Oex
- TASIS Summer Language Program - TSLP (Ages 13-18)
*Applicants interested in working for the French Language Programs must be proficient in French.
- Middle School Program Online Employment Application Form
- Middle School Program Online Reference for Employment Form
DPAT (Dedicated Performing Arts Team) is a group of diversely talented teaching artists who provide high-quality arts education for students aged 4-18. Candidates interested in being part of this team of professionals should complete the following online application form and submit all requested materials no later than January 19th, 2015.
154 Bleecker Street #3L
Brooklyn, NY 11221
- TSLP Online Employment Application Form - positions have been filled for Summer 2015
- TSLP Online Reference for Employment Form. Have two referees, and the applicant's current employer fill out the TSLP Reference for Employment Form. The results are confidential and will go directly to the Director.
- Three references are required.
Contact email@example.com for more information.