Thank you for your interest in a teacher or counselor position with one of our summer programs. Choose the program you are interested in working with from the list below. Application forms for each program are available to either download/print and return via post, or as online forms. Contact the directors individually with any questions you may have about employment.
Programs in Lugano
- TASIS Summer Program - TSP (Ages 14-18)
- Middle School Program - MSP (Ages 11-13)
- Château des Enfants - CDE (Ages 4½-10)
- Dedicated Performing Arts Team - DPAT (Ages 4½-18)
Program in Château-d'Oex
- TASIS French Language Program - TFLP (Ages 13-18)
- Applicants must be proficient in French.
Please submit the TSP Employment Application Form to be considered for employment.
- TSP Employment Application Form (Word doc)
- TSP Reference for Employment Online Form
- Information for Candidates 2016
There are likely to be openings in the following areas for Summer 2016:
- EFL Teacher
- Digital Photography Teacher
- Cucina Italiana Teacher
- Executive Assistant to the Directors
Dr. Jim Haley
Please submit the following to be considered for employment:
- Middle School Program Online Employment Application Form
- Middle School Program Online Reference for Employment Form
DPAT (Dedicated Performing Arts Team) is a group of diversely talented teaching artists who provide high-quality arts education for students aged 4-18. Candidates interested in being part of this team of professionals should complete the following online application form and submit all requested materials no later than January 19th, 2016.
Mr. Matthew Frazier-Smith
6926 Montagnola (Ti)
- TFLP Online Employment Application Form
- TFLP Online Reference for Employment Form.
- Have two references, and the applicant's current employer fill out the TFLP Reference for Employment Form. The results are confidential and will go directly to the Director. Please note that three references are required.
- TASIS French Language Program (TFLP) Employment FAQ
Contact Mr. Thomas Lill at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.