England Summer Programs
TASIS England Summer Programs are widely recognized not only for the quality and strength of our academic, sports, and travel programs, but also as a caring and structured community, where young people from over forty countries learn to live together and transcend national and cultural boundaries. Every summer, we welcome students from every corner of the globe as they arrive on our thirty-five acre campus near London to experience an unforgettable summer in England.
We are excited to be offering a new program in 2018 for students aged 10-12. Student can attend for either three or six weeks and can select from two streams - English Language or Reading Adventures, Earth Discovery and Leadership. Additionally, the program features a wide range of sports and activities and weekend excursions.
- Six-week Program
- A wide range of elective courses
Ages 13 - 17
- NEW COURSES for 2018! STEM, Castles, Knights & Crop Circles, English Literature as Movies and Reading Adventures, Earth Discovery & Leadership and much more.
- English Language Program (six levels)
- Class trips and weekend excursions throughout England
- Wide range of sports and activities
- Weekly excursions to museums, zoos, historical sites and more!
- Weekly themes to enhance studies in language arts, math, art & music.