TASIS England Summer Programs are widely recognized not only for the quality and strength of our academic, sports, and travel programs, but also as a caring and structured community, where young people from over forty countries learn to live together and transcend national and cultural boundaries. Every summer, we welcome students from every corner of the globe as they arrive on our thirty-five acre campus near London to experience an unforgettable summer in England.
The TASIS English Language Program is offered in two 3-week sessions, or a combined six-week session. Six levels of instruction are provided, from beginning to advanced, each one divided into a section for older and a section for younger students. Upon arrival, students are tested and placed in the appropriate class. Additionally, the program features a wide range of sports and activities and weekend excursions.
- Six-week Program
- A wide range of elective courses
Ages vary by sport
- Gliding, Archery, Horseback Riding & more
- Two three-week sessions
- A wide range of sports and activities
- Weekly excursions to museums, zoos, historical sites and more!
- Weekly themes to enhance studies in language arts, math, art & music
Ages vary per course
- NEW COURSES for 2017! Pre-IB Math and Crytology
- International Business, Writing, Fashion & more
- Class trips throughout England
- Explore a wide range of opportunities
- Sports Program featuring two three-week sessions with a wide range of sports and activities
- Weekend Excursions, Theater trips & more
- Overnight trips to Edinburgh, Paris & more
- A wide range of historical & popular locations
Ages vary by camp
- Junior sports camp for students entering grades K, 1 & 2 in September 2016
- Basketball & Soccer camps
- Theater & Dance and Art Camp